Monday, February 4, 2013

Difficulty

Do you know how hard it is to get good pictures of a 1 month old and a 2 and half year old, it's nearly impossible!  I can't get Brennan to stay still and of course Jace just doesn't know what's going on.  This is probably why I took 500 plus pictures in the month of January!  Here are some from the past week.  
 
 
6 weeks old on Saturday.  On Thursday he weighed 11 pounds1 ounces, what a big boy!

I suppose someday they may not appreciate that I dressed them alike, but I think that it is adorable:)

So tired!

 
Brennan and I went on a lunch date and then to the Explore and More Museum in Gettysburg.  We had a fun time.  The museum has several rooms and we recommend a visit to it, just call first to see if there will be a group visiting at the time you want to go and if so pick a new time.
1800s store

Of course he loved the train table


Painting


No comments:

Post a Comment