Saturday, December 1, 2012

35 Weeks

35 weeks, we are really almost there!  The baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (if this is accurate then he already weighs more than I did when I was born!). Because it's so snug in the womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but he's still kicking and wiggling. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight...I assume this means more pounds for me too!  I'm feeling okay, just trying counting down the days and trying to get everything done for the holidays early incase this little guy would happen to decide that he's not waiting until the new year to make his debut.



Here's my post from 35 weeks with B (looks like I copied my info for the weekly update from the same site then too...I guess they haven't changed it up much in 2 years)

No comments:

Post a Comment