Sunday, November 4, 2012

Our Big Boy (and his room)

Brennan is such a big boy now, he's been "mimi" free for 2 weeks now!  I'm glad that we were able to do away with the pacifier before the new baby comes.  He gave it up cold turkey after both of prized mimis were left at daycare a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't quite as easy as I just made it seem, he did have a rough night without it the first night.  He's also been in his big boy room and very big bed for sometime now but I just got around to taking pictures (see below).  Our big boy can also say his ABCs (check out the video below)!

Here is his new room.  We painted the dresser and nightstand.  I took the black and white pictures.  The Thomas picture above his dresser was taken by Tammy (on her iphone) and it was printed at mpix.  The bedding is from Target, the curtains from Home Goods, the Thomas pillows are from diapers.com, and the larger bed pillows were made by Gram.  The wall decal is from etsy.  The bookshelf is from his nursery, made by his Pap Pap.










Brennan gets to ride on the backhoe with Uncle Ryan!


 
Now I know my ABCs!







No comments:

Post a Comment