Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Brennan!

Happy 2nd Birthday to our Baby B, who's not so much of a baby anymore!  I can't believe our little buddy is 2 already, time sure flies by.  He's such a sweet little guy who fills our life with so much joy.  He can be quite the little wild child too, you would believe me if you saw him running around Monkey Joes and trying to go do all of the big kids bounce activities and just now we had to stop him from running a push toy up the wall!  He's also becoming Mr. Independent wanting to do everything himself.  We constantly hear "lemme do it" or if I try to do it for him "no, no, Mamma."  He likes to help with everything especially getting food ready which he does while sitting up on the counter.  Last night he helped me bake cupcakes.  He cracks us up with some of the crazy things that come of out of his mouth such as: "big poop in da butt" or "poopin' in da butt" (that's not embarrassing when he says it in front of strangers), "boo boo on leg, need butt cream" and when I asked him what he is supposed to say after letting a stinker he told me "oink, oink!"  What are we going to do with this crazy 2 year old!  I guess on the good side, he does speak in full sentences already.  Sorry, Brennan...I shouldn't write these embarrassing moments on your 2 year old blog post.  We love you to pieces and hope that all of your 2 year old birthday wishes come true!  And in case you forget just how little he used to be check out this post.

 Today we celebrated by going to Monkey Joe's which he loved, out to lunch,  and dinner, cupcakes/ice cream and presents at home.  I think that he had quite the birthday between his Mickey party and a fun day today.  We are taking in fishy cupcakes to school tomorrow and then I think he'll have to call it quits on the birthday parties. 























And a couple of pictures from the last couple of days...B showing off his 2 new pair of shoes
Yes, I left my child go to school looking like this yesterday because he insisted on wearing the boots.  When I went to pick him up they had gotten his sneakers on but he wore the hat all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment