Friday, March 18, 2011

8 Months Old

Happy 8 month birthday Brennan!  It's getting harder to take pics of the little man as he tries to climb away or flop himself this way and that.  I'm not sure what next month's pictures will look like.  He still loves to stand and can pull himself up easily.  He's getting around more but by rolling rather than crawling.  He can scoot a little but still not a full out crawl.  I think I've taught him to give "high five"  or at least hold his hand up so that I can give him a high five.  He really likes to swing and be outside, today he was trying to eat dirt (I guess that's what boys do).





Pics from the park taken yesterday.
Swinging is fun

What's this stuff?
Not sure what it is but I really like it

Hmmm, should I eat it?

No comments:

Post a Comment