Wednesday, March 16, 2011

30 is the new 20!

So, happy 20th birthday to me!  I had a wonderful birthday...we started celebrating over the weekend (see prior post) and on my actual birthday I spent the day shopping with my Mom, Aunt Tammy and Brennan.  We went to the Potomac Bead Company and the Plum before heading to the Prime Outlets in Hagerstown.  I used to go to the Plum about 2 times a week when I worked in Hagerstown.  I was so excited that my favorite soup, Brunswick stew, was on the menu--yum!  If you haven't tried the Plum it's the best lunch spot in Hagerstown (in my opinion).  I found several pretty beads for my bracelet at the bead store--I purchased 4 beads for the price of one Pandora bead! I also had success at the outlets and I got to visit the Coach store which I had been needing (ok, wanting) to do!  I think Brennan enjoyed the day shopping, he was such a good boy and all smiles in his stroller.  Of course, he didn't leave without getting a few presents of his own.  After a busy day, we met the rest of our family for dinner in Waynesboro and ended the day with ice cream cake from DQ.  Thanks to everyone who made my 30th birthday a very special one!

I like shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment