Tuesday, April 13, 2010

26 weeks

If you notice my ticker is down to double digit days, a little over 3 months and we'll meet our baby boy! This might be the last pic I can post, I feel like I'm blowing up, even my face. I don't even want to think about what I'm going to look like by the end. It's getting harder to do simple things like put on my socks and work in my flower beds, who knew bending would become difficult? The little guy is almost 2 pounds now, as he continues to put on fat. He is inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid which is good practice for breathing. His hearing continues to develop and he can now even hear conversations I have with others throughout the day. Good news, I passed the 3 hour glucose test last week so I don't have gestational diabetes:)

26 weeks....some people call me "Big Momma"

No comments:

Post a Comment