Tuesday, April 6, 2010

25 weeks

15 more weeks to go! This week I found out that I failed my one hour glucose test. On Thursday, I have to take the 3 hour test. I'm hoping for better results and trying not to worry about gestational diabetes, although the wealth of information on the Internet makes it hard not to worry. Recently, a few of my friends have failed the first one and then passed the second, hopefully I'll do the same. My belly is certainly growing...it seems like the baby should weigh more than a pound and a half but my online update says he's still under two pounds. The baby will start to gain a little fat in the upcoming weeks and his skin will begin to smooth. He is also growing hair and if we could see him it would have a distinct color (please, please, let it be blonde and stay blonde like his Daddy's). We still don't have any name possibilities for the little guy....for now it's still "The Boy", or "Little Buddy".

Terrible picture this week....but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment