Thursday, September 3, 2015

Long time no blog

I haven't blogged since the first day of school!  Weeks are just flying by and I haven't even taken pictures of the boys.  I'm happy to report that Brennan really likes school.  He's been most excited about getting his library books, learning songs in music class, the bus and lunch.  He seems to be making friends, his favorite being Ansley.  I have stopped crying but not worrying.  Poor Jacers is still struggling with it.  I think he's cried every day but one when he's been here to see Bubba head off.  His daycare teacher says he's doing great at school without him.  She told me the other day he was swinging with his friend Carter and said "Carter, I miss you when I'm at home."  Carter said "me too."  He's so sweet.  This evening he told Brennan, "Brennan don't cry, there's nothing to cry about."  

Since I have failed to take any recent pictures I went through my phone and found some.  My phone was full so I finally transferred all the pictures off of it so that it's usable again. Some of this pictures date back to July.

One of my friends posted this on facebook this week.  I love it so I wanted to post it here to keep.  I think it applies to every day that you send a little one off to school and probably very similar feelings as they off to college or the military.  



Ripe for the picking!  I still prefer the blossoms but it's beautiful here in Adams County right now.


Mercersburg fair with Grandma and Gram




Smores with Nana and Pap Pap


Nate and Roger harvested a nice crop of pears.  The boys love pears!




Very cool new swing, made by Daddy.  I need to get a decent picture of their other 2 swings.

Smores with Mama





Nate made those cute little chairs too
 
This picture just screams fall...I'm still trying to hang on to the last bits of summer!

Perfection

Friday with Mama wore him out!

Artwork from July...right before Brennan's last day at his preschool

Brennan's work


Jace's work

Jace's work

No comments:

Post a Comment