Monday, March 16, 2015

Mid 30s

Well, I guess there's no denying it...34 is officially mid 30s.  Thanks to all who helped me celebrate my birthday over the weekend.  I appreciate the gifts, cards, and wishes.  I look forward to the year in our new home, completing some projects, and making lots of memories with our little guys.


No birthday of mine would be complete without a cake from DQ

Brennan started t-ball last week.  He did well, hopefully he'll enjoy it!  Brennan amazes me...he's so patient with Jace and often helps him and tries to teach him new things (I believe that he's officially taught him to use several pieces of technology :phone, dvd player and kindle).  Oh, and I hate to admit it but I registered my first BABY for kindergarten last week.  I'm dreading the day that he starts but I know that he'll do great, he's such a smarty pants!

Oh Jacers...this guys is really something.  I love hearing him talk...he says My instead of I, e.g. "my do it!"  Adorable.  He can count to 11 and knows some of his ABCs.
One of my favorite things about our new home...the sunrises are amazing.  I need to take some pictures with my real camera one morning rather than my phone.


We did some work in the boys playroom...shelves are finished.  

Hung some pictures and filled up the bookshelf.  By filled I mean...probably 200+ books but these books are put to good use!

Wouldn't be complete without some art by the boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment