Tuesday, January 6, 2015

House update

Although, I've been neglecting to post updates on the house, it continues to move right along.  We should be on schedule to move by the middle of next month.  The outside is pretty much completed with the exception of some site work and finalizing of the sewer hook up.  On the inside they are currently working on painting.  After the paint, the flooring and bathroom tiling will go in followed by the kitchen and stone on the fireplace...then they will be down to the final details of stair railing, lighting, toilets, etc.  It's very exciting and everything seems to be coming together nicely.  I'm also so proud to say that we've been packing:)

Here are some recent pictures

Master bedroom...the painter goes back and repaints all of the trim white and touches up the ceilings.  Paint is sherwin williams tradewind

Some of the the bath tiles
Dining room, I'm not sure why dots appear on the photo...the color is a little more of a darker gray/blue in person.  Paint is sherwin willaims silvermist

Dining room molding in process.  I'm so glad we switched from picture frame molding which is what we thought that we would do when we started.  Thanks to pinterest and houzz for the ideas. 

Standing in living room looking at kitchen/sunroom and dining room (left of pic)

Standing in kitchen looking into living room.  I can't find pictures of these walls painted.  My pictures are really messed up because I killed my laptop on Christmas. 

Now living room ceiling looks like this


Outside with the stone and garage doors...side









We went vertical in the peaks...we struggled with what to do up there but I like how this turned out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment