Monday, September 29, 2014

Lacking Pictures

I've been slacking with taking pictures.  I really don't have any good pictures of the boys to share.  But if you needed a laugh (which I did after a long day at work), you should have been at our house this evening.  As mentioned before, Jace likes to take his clothes off.  He does it to show that he's mad or just for the heck of it or to make people laugh.  If he's mad that he has to go to bed he takes his pants off and throws them out of the crib.  This evening he wanted the bubble mower or something that Brennan had (I forget what) but to show his frustration he sat down and took off his pants and shoes then ran up and down the drive.  This prompted Brennan to do the same but he eventually took off his shirt as well and did some kind of dance.  It's times like these that you must just laugh and realize that you've lost control....the joys of parenting boys, I suppose!

I'll try to do better this week and get some real pictures of these 2 crazy kids.

2 apples grown by Daddy.  Daddy even made a batch of applesauce tonight!

I only had my phone but you get the point...this is what the neighbors saw as they drove by.  

Brennan's soccer team

It was picture day..this was the best that I could do without annoying the photographer.  We'll get the real thing soon.

Adams County apple beauty...near our new lot

Not a lot to show from the house this week but we have concrete in the basement and garage 


Nate and I's project...re-purposed his Grandma's dry sink to become a vanity:)

No comments:

Post a Comment