Tuesday, April 23, 2013

4 Months Old

Jace is 4 months old already (as of yesterday) and he continues to grow like a weed.  We think that he's about 16 pounds right now but he hasn't been in for his 4 month check up.  As you can see from all of his pictures, he's a smiley little guy.  He ohhs, ahhs, and goos as he chatters with us and at his toys.  He's starting to grab toys and everything goes to his mouth.  He can grab his feet and I'm sure it won't be long until he figures out how to get those to his mouth too.  When he's laying down, he sure is active kicking and moving his arms and even lifting his back up off the floor, I guess that he likes to make sure that he gets his exercise!  He makes it hard for me to pick which pictures to put up because I get so many of him cheesing!

Happy 4 Months Baby Jace Tanner!

Look at this precious little man



 





I go to school in style!


And then there is this little boy, who's now a little over 33 months (or 2 years and 9 months old)!  He's sharp as a tack.  Right now he's starting to recognize letters and he understands what letters some words start with.  He can probably identify more sea creatures and insects than me.  He is so anxious to learn...I hope it stays that way!  If you see him you'll have to ask him to do the tootsie roll, he's quite the dancer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment