Sunday, June 24, 2012

Big Change

Brennan celebrated turning 23 months with moving up to the next classroom at daycare.  He has been in the same room with mostly the same teachers since he started in October of 2010 so switching rooms is a big change.  They said he did really well in his new room and he came home with several crafts already.  I can't believe that in one month we'll have a 2 year old!  Crazy how fast time flies.  We are enjoying listening to him make sentences and he also seems to be using his imagination more..just a minute ago he was putting his tractor to bed by covering it up with laundry.  He also cracks himself up now and covers up his mouth when he laughs at himself, so cute!  He's such a polite little guy and remembers to say please, thank you, bless you, and your welcome.  It melts our hearts when he says an impromptu I love you.  Right now B's favorite foods are waffles (eating multiple per day some times), corn on the cob and deer sticks (which gross me out).  I haven't been feeling well this week...pink eye (might need to have this diagnosis double checked tomorrow) and a cold or something has me down so I don't have many pics to share.
Cheese, my popsicle matches my shirt!


No comments:

Post a Comment