Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

 Happy New Year!  2011 was a great year, we had so much fun watching Brennan learn to walk, talk, and everything else in between.  It was such fun planning and celebrating his first birthday, as well as his first Easter, 2nd Halloween and 2nd Christmas.  We had fun times in the Outer Banks and South Carolina as well as visiting places closer to home.  We look forward to what 2012 has in store for us!  In 2012, my hope for you is that you may learn something new, travel somewhere new or exciting, make a new friend or reconnect with an old friend, and enjoy good health and lots of laughs with family and friends.  Cheers to 2012!

We spent our New Years Eve at home with our little man. Check out my pictures below.  I haven't posted any recipes for a while.  I did some cooking last night and today and thought I would share 2...here is my favorite salsa and here's a new potato recipe that I tried (I took a couple of short cuts, but still good).
Happy New Year!


In our matching sweaters:)
Shrimps for 3!



We are lucky to be able to see the fireworks that they set off at Ski Liberty.  This is what I got with my camera on the fireworks setting.  I think that I did something wrong but these should qualify as abstract art, right? 







I'll leave you with this video of our silly little B...no we did not allow him to have champagne, he just acts like this:)

No comments:

Post a Comment